Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friendship...
is for the funny things you say that make me smile.

is for the radiant way you light up my life.


is for the intelligence that you have shown you possess.

is for the excellence you strive for each and every day.



is for the n things you say and do.


is for the daring things that you say once in awhile.


is for the way you selfishness give of yourself.

is for your helping way I know I can count on.



is for the interesting things you share with me


is for the passion you have for life!


These letters represent the qualities that I believe you possess.
You make normal days into special days.
Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter.
My world is a brighter place due to the friendship
and love that we share.
Thanks for being my friend!
To My Dear Friend : タハ

No comments:

Post a Comment